Pages

HOME

Thursday, March 26, 2009

This blog is all about yummy recipies that ma mom told me.
You can get all types of dishes here.
We also update the dishes as per readers request.
So if you got to have any recipies updated here then please contact me on fx_aky_es@yahoo.com
Please share your opinions , views and queries by commenting to the recipie article...
Also you can send me your suggestion emails for making this blog a good hit in recipies...!!!
If readers got any fantastic recipies and tips, then they can share it here in the "my recipie section".It will be posted here with the author's name.
If anyone got a good recipie blog or a site then they can surely have a link exchange with me.
This site will be shifted to own domain if readers like it... Till then this will be hosted on google.

0 comments: